3.06.2010

Lantern Festival

Woh! What a beautiful lantern festival holiday! Mai said.
真的覺得很lucky that I can share Taiwanese culture with my family.
Hiro thought that the big tiger was pretty cool.
Mai loved all the beautiful fish lanterns.
Haru was too tired to take a good picture.
I enjoyed walking around in the park with my family.
I wish all of them would remember all the wonderful moments in Taiwan when we move back to Japan again.
I wish Mai and Haru would remember that they are part of Taiwanese..........:p
I wish Hiro would enjoy living in Taiwan since he misses home sometimes.
Happy Lantern Festival! Let's meet again next year!

Mai and the big tiger


Mai and the purple snake


It's the tiger year, 2010.

Taiwanese Native Culture


Mai and the cute dinosaur


What a cute tiger lantern!


The Tomois!


I love this picture so much! My two cutie pandas.


Mai and Mommy! Two female tigers.....:p


A symbol of blessing!




The number 1 of the display for this exhibition.



Mai and Haru are ready to go around at the park.


Free sheep milk drinking.........?!

No comments: